BSML can also carry out many different types of specialists works dependent on our client’s needs to find the most effective and cost saving solutions.
- Pipe Freezing is a non-intrusive, controlled method of isolating a short section of pipe, by solidifying the pipe contents to form a secure ice plug which in turn contains the liquid flow whilst a modification procedure is carried out. The major advantage of freezing pipe is that a 'break-in' can be performed without incurring the costs and down-time of a complete system drain down.
- Acoustic Treatment is used to reduce noise problems such as echo and reverberation and sound transmission in all types of areas from offices to sports halls by using specialist acoustic wall, ceiling and door panels. Sound surveys can be carried out to find the perfect solution to your specific area and noise problem.
- Space Planning allows us to design workspaces that work for their users and we can help whether you are looking to totally re-plan your office with new furniture, or are looking to minimise expense and re-use your existing furniture in an improved layout.
- BMS Remote Monitoring allows us to monitor and react to computer-based systems that help to manage, control and monitor building technical services (HVAC, lighting etc.) used in the building. They provide the information and the tools that building managers need to control and improve their buildings performance.
- Water Regulations Compliance Inspections are available for all customers who require Water and Legionella Compliance Reviews in line with HSC ACoP L8 Legionella Management Plans and Water Log Book creation.
- Temperature & Humidity Testing allows us to measure thermal comfort levels on the basis of air temperature and relative humidity parameters which is important when planning, choosing and setting heating and ventilation systems for a multitude of environments.